From the 1970s, a shirtwaist dress in black metallic, ribbed knit.
- faceted black buttons down the full-front placket
- creamy-white satin collar and single-button cuffs
- lined everywhere but sleeves
- wear it cinched with original matte belt (our wider, patent belt is not included) or loose (belt loops are nearly invisible)
- NOS - new old stock, unworn, with original tags
From the Kathryn G. estate.
Labels: Miss Continental, plus original Regenstein's department store tag
Regenstein's was an upscale department store located on Atlanta's Peachtree Street from 1930 through the late 70s.
Fiber/Care: 67% rayon/33% metallic, dry-clean
Condition: inconspicuous foxing spots on the white satin, as shown
*We removed the original tags, which we will include, to have the dress professionally dry-cleaned. It is ready to wear.*
- vintage sizing is very different from modern, so go by the following. the fabric has lots of stretch but the lining does not -
bust: max 40"/101.5cm
waist: max 36"/91.5cm
hips: max 44/111.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
FLASH SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND MAY BE RETURNED FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~