From the late 1960s, a body con maxi dress in black metallic pointelle knit with bishop sleeves.
- Scoop neck bodice
- Pointelle flower pattern at upper chest and sleeves
- Defined waist and elongated cuffs in tiny ribbing
- Row of 7 delicate flower buttons with center prong-set rhinestone along each cuff (spare button is sewn into interior)
- A-line, maxi-length skirt with seams at front, back, and sides for maximum swish
- High-quality materials and construction. Made in Italy but purchased in Paris, in 1968 or '69, according to the original owner.
Labels: no manufacturer label remains, only "Made in Italy" with content information
Fiber/Care: 55% rayon, 45% metallic / dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note beyond the most minimal signs of wear
*This 70s maxi dress is clean and ready to wear.*
(measured lying flat and unstretched, knit is very stretchy and stretches to at least 40"/101.5cm at every point along torso)
length: 53"/134.5cm with 2"/5cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.