From the 1970s, a sleeveless, V-neck dress in jet black.
- Flattering pleats at the front shoulders; center bodice seam
- Twirly skirt ends in a deep ruffle
- Matching belt to tie or make into a bow as you please, at front, side or back
- Self-lined at the bodice, unlined skirt
- Closes in back with long zipper.
Labels: only a vintage size tag remains
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like a silky synthetic (probably polyester) single knit (stretches in one direction), very comfortable on, and although we had it dry-cleaned, it is almost certainly washable (recommend hang or flat dry)
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
(1970s vintage --not modern-- size 16)
bodice length: 17"/43cm
waist: 31.5"/80cm (cinch smaller with belt)
hips: max 52"/132cm
(live model is 5'5.75" tall, measures 35.5"b/26"w/35.5"h, and usually wears a modern size 2. the dress is clipped to fit her at the bust and waist)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜