1970s dress and jacket set.
- Full-length gown has ruched, spaghetti-strap bodice over a gently A-line velvet skirt.
- Closes at back with a nylon YKK zip with top hook&eye.
- Coordinating semi-sheer jacket has a soft, drape-y feel and fly-away silhouette, gathered elbow-length slightly-puffed sleeves (teensy pads in the sleeve heads).
- Closes at the front bow with hook&eye and snap.
- Get more use from the set by wearing the chic little jacket with other outfits.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: only a faded care label, size tag, and 1974-'95 ILGWU label remain
Fiber/Care: unmarked, jacket is a silky blend with gold metallic thread, skirt is a high-quality velvet, most likely rayon, bodice lined in acetate, dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this dress and jacket set professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
(please ignore the vintage size 11 tag and go by the following)
bodice (top of strap to waist): 15"/38cm
bust: 32"/81.25cm plus shirring to about 34"/86.25cm
waist to hem: 41"/104cm
bust: ~ 36" (flyaway, open style)
length: 18" front, 16" back
Clipped to Delphine for photos to show proper fit.
(BDV SKU: 00246-001)
Note: International buyers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.