From the late 1960s or early 1970s, a fun and flirty mini dress in bold orange-red with white polka dots.
- Sleeveless bodice with V-neck, wide notched oh-so-70s collar, and slimming vertical seams.
- Flippy, above-knee, A-line skirt.
- Color is a vibrant orange-red (as opposed to blue-red).
- Unlined, with back zipper closure and three hooks&eyes to keep the collar tidy.
- Those polka "dots" are actually tiny squares.
Shown with our modern belt, not included.
Labels: none, home sewn
Fiber/Care: polyester double knit (stretches a bit in both directions / washable
Condition: a few tiny pulls or nicks here and there commensurate with age and a fun former life, nothing conspicuous (I sewed up some open seams for you and she's ready to wear!). Original belt is missing.
*This 1970s sleeveless dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 15.5"/39cm
bust: 32"/81.25 + darts, up to about 34"/86.25cm (there's also some give/stretch
waist: 29"/73.5cm unbelted (would fit about an inch more, due to give)
hem sweep: 76"/193cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.