From the 1970s, a slim, sleeveless dress with matching belt and shawl.
- Navy blue with white abstract print.
- Sleeveless bodice with plunging neckline.
- Defined, peaked waist.
- Belt loops and matching self-fabric soft belt.
- Slim skirt with flirty double pleated ruffle at hem.
- Matching shawl also has pleated ruffle. Could be worn as scarf or head wrap, as well.
- Fully lined in silky cream fabric.
Labels: Shannon Rodgers for Jerry Silverman
(In business 1959-1978. Their donations to Kent State in Ohio formed the foundation of the university's costume collection)
Fiber/Care: no tags, crepe of rayon or a blend with silky lining / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: a few spots here and there (as shown in composite photo), only noticeable under the photography lights. stains to the lining at the underarms (see interior photo) are not visible when the dress is worn.
*We've had this vintage dress, shawl, and belt set professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bust: 34"/86.25cm +, fits up to ~36"/91.5cm
bodice length: 15"/38cm
waist: 26.5"/67.25cm at lower seam, 27"/68.5cm at upper seam
hips (9" below waist): 39"/99cm
2"/5cm+ wide x 62"/157.5cm long
65"/165cm across top x 18.5"/47cm high at widest point
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.