Vintage 1970s maxi dress and coat set.
- Sheer yellow organza with bouquets of pink, peach, orange, yellow, and olive green flowers tied with ribbons.
- Sleeveless, jewel-neck dress has peaked waist, shirring at bust, A-line skirt.
- Dress fully lined in solid yellow.
- Closes with back zipper.
- Matching organza jacket has notched collar, long sleeves, and frog closure with hidden snap.
Labels: only the lot, size, and care labels remain
Fiber/Care: unmarked, synthetic organza feels like a nylon blend, acetate lining, dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this maxi dress and coat set professionally dry-cleaned. It's ready to wear.*
- labeled a vintage size 10, which is approximately a modern U.S. size 2. please go by the following measurements -
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~