70s Light Blue Slinky Maxi Dress - sm
Slinky 1970s maxi dress in a slightly shimmery pale sky blue.
- Triple spaghetti straps
- Gathered bodice
- Ruched defined waist
- Long, swishy skirt that's a slight A-line cut for easy of movement
- Nylon back zip with one top and two waist hooks&eyes
- Feels great
- Union made in the U.S.A
Labels: only a faded 1974-'95 ILGWU tag remains
Fiber/Care: unmarked, smooth and silky single knit synthetic is polyester or a blend / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this maxi dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- there is some stretch and give all over -
shoulder to upper/lower waist seam: 13/16" (33/40.5cm)
bust: max 36" (91.5cm)
lower waist seam: stretches 24-27" (61-68.5cm)
hips: 44" (111.5cm)
length: 60" (152.5cm)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.