Vintage 1970s neo-Victorian maxi dress in dark brown and white gingham checks. Right on trend, with:
- Ruffled bodice with decorative buttons, vertical darts, high neck
- Puff leg-o-mutton sleeves with long, slim, four-snap cuffs
- Empire waist with self-fabric ties
- Slightly A-line, princess-seamed skirt with deep ruffle sewn to the interior at the hem.
- Long, metal "double Talon" zipper
A sweet dress made with loving care. Seams are pinked and zig-zag'd, and hand-stitched in place. True color is a coffee, not chocolate, brown.
Labels: none - carefully home sewn
Fiber/Care: unmarked, cotton (possibly a cotton-rich blend), washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*this maxi dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear*
bust: 33.5"/85cm + darts
hem sweep: 88"/223.5cm
(BDV SKU: 00434-003)
Note: International buyers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.