Vintage 1970s "peasant" dress in softest cotton gauze fabric.
- Stripe and floral print has a sophisticated, vaguely ethnic look.
- Shades of orange, green, plus fuchsia on a creamy off-white ground.
- V-neck no-collar bodice, long sleeves with two-snap closure.
- Defined waist above the gently full, box-pleated skirt.
- Lined except at the sleeves.
- Nylon back zip with double hook&eye at neck. Nice deep hem.
Beautifully cut and constructed to flatter. From the Tawni W. collection.
Labels: only an illegible size tag remains
Fiber/Care: unmarked, feels like cotton gauze with a silky soft rayon lining, dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note. we replaced the thread eye at the back neck and reinforced the stitching on a cuff snap
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bodice: 15"/38cm to the center of the waistband
hips: 36"/91.5cm (hips are full but lining is not)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.