From the 1970s, a neo-Victorian lace maxi dress in a lovely color we call "golden peach."
- Wide, pearl-trimmed neckline with stand-up lace detail.
- Decorative covered buttons dot the slightly empire bodice with piped waist.
- Long sleeves end in elongated, three-snap cuffs.
- Full, A-line skirt has built-in crinoline and acetate inner lining.
- Back zip with hook&eyes at top and waist.
Perfect for a prom or formal, and would make a wonderful wedding gown for the bride seeking a Bohemian or Victorian look.
Labels: Lorrie Deb, 1974-'95 Union label
Fiber/Care: unmarked, lace feels like a cotton blend, dry-clean
Condition: appears to be unworn, no flaws to note
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bust: 30" plus darts (note that the zipper would not close
on Lola, who measures 32" around her bust and 27.5"
around her ribs)
waist (empire): 25.5"
hips: 44" (inner lining)
skirt length: 42" from empire waist seam
total length: 54.5" measured on back
Note: International buyers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.
(BDV SKU: 00361-003 -e)