Red maxi dress from the 1970s.
- spaghetti straps, blouson bodice
- functional self-fabric tie in channel at elasticized waist
- color is a gorgeous deep blue-red
- swishy, gently A-line skirt
- center back seam
- self-lined at bodice only
- no closure -- step in or slip it over your head
- union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: no manufacturer's label; only size, care, and 1974-'95 ILGWU labels remain
Fiber/Care: no tag, silky soft polyester single knit, washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This maxi dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- dress has horizontal stretch, and elastic at bodice top and waist allow for a good fit on a range of sizes. Leave yourself room to breath and for the fabric to drape. -
strap top to waist: 16"/40.5cm
hips: free (52"/132cm+)
skirt length: 41"/104cm
(BDV SKU: 00531-002)
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~