Sky blue 1970s disco maxi dress.
- Cut-in shoulders creates a halter look
- Deep V-neck with bust-enhancing gathers
- Prong-set rhinestones at the diamond-shaped center medallion
- Swishy, full-length, A-line skirt
- Self-lined bodice, unlined skirt
- Closes at back with nylon Talon zip
- Easy care
- Union made in the U.S.A.
- From my personal collection (and was a big hit at a lecture given by the one-time in-house photographer at our famous "Limelight" discotheque)
Labels: only a 1974-'95 ILGWU label remains
Fiber/Care: no content tag, polyester single-knit jersey (stretches in one direction), washable
- please ignore the vintage size 13/14 label and go by the following -
empire bodice (shoulder next to neck to seam at middle of diamond): 14"/35.5cm
bust: 34"/86.25cm flat, with plenty of room in the "cups"
empire waist: stretches from 27-31"/68.5-78.5cm
approx. natural waist: 32"/81.25
approx. hips: free (52"/132cm+)
(BDV SKU: 00008-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.