1980s does 1890s in this Austrian cardigan sweater (or call it a jumper) with fabulous leg-of-mutton sleeves.
- Folkloric cardigan with hand embroidered flowers and foliage in Autumn hues on cream.
- Hand knit of pure wool using a variety of stitches, including a lovely cable down the center back.
- Super puffy upper sleeves are given a boost by a soft, knitted pad (not on the shoulder, but within the sleevehead itself, see photo).
- Deep V neckline, tacked down lapels, and 4 metal buttons at the waist.
- Perfect for both 1890s and 1940s impressions.
- Made in Austria in the Tyrolean style.
Labels: INZY Designs
Fiber/Care: 100% wool / dry-clean (or, at your own risk, gently hand wash without agitation in tepid water and gentle detergent, rinse thoroughly, dry flat)
Condition: there are ever so slight "spots" here and there (see photos with arrows for example), but I'm not sure they aren't just color variation in the wool. the sweater is clean and ready to wear.
- will fit a range as it has all the typical stretch of a fully knit garment. measurements below were taken with the cardigan buttoned, unstretched, and lying flat. consider how you'd like it to fit and what you'll be wearing under it when determining if it will fit you. feel free to ask questions! -
at ~bustline: 36.5"/92.5cm
at ~natural waist (middle of buttons): 34"/86.25cm
total length: 18.5"/47cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.