From the 1980s, a well-made red ball gown with gorgeous details.
- Crisp taffeta is a true red with blue (not orange) undertones.
- Spaghetti straps, pleated surplice bodice with hi-lo waist.
- Permanently tied oh-so-80s big bow with sparkling glass bead and rhinestone embellishment.
- More than a full-circle full-length skirt can be worn with or without a crinoline.
- Shown with my faux-1860s hoop (not included) and you could go considerably bigger if desired!
- Self-lined at bodice. Unlined skirt is not see-through.
- Closes in back with zipper and hook&eye.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Perfect for a quinceanera, prom, wedding, accepting your Oscar, or other formal event.
Labels: Caché (defunct chain of high-end dress shops from 1975 to 2015)
Fiber/Care: polyester (high quality) / dry-clean
Condition: splendid, with no flaws to note
*We've had this 1980s formal dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bust: 32"/81.25cm plus a smidge from darts/cups
bodice length from top of strap (could be altered shorter):
to natural/actual waist seam (in back): 15"/38cm
to drop-waist highest point, at bow: 18"/45.5cm
at drop-waist lowest point, at high hip: 22"/55.5cm
waist (at natural waist seam): 26"/66cm
hips: free (skirt is more than a full circle)
length (without any crinoline or petticoat to shorten it): 56.5"/143.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.