From the 1980s, a camisole and tap pants set with removable garters.
- Pure silk in creamy white
- Lace trim at front of cami and sides of tap pants
- High waist with closure at back
- Can be worn with or with garters for stockings
- Camisole can double for a sleeveless blouse under sweaters and suit jackets.
Labels: Ria Designs
Research suggests this brand was created in 1976 by designer Maria Romano and was popular throughout the 80s, particularly in Europe.
Fiber/Care: 100% silk / washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This camisole and tap pants set is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bust/waist: up to 37"/94cm
Tap Pants -
waist: stretches from 27-32"/68.5-81.25cm
hips (across seat): 38"/96.5cm
length at sides: 7"/17.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.