A 1980s dress with 1920s drop-waist styling, and a nod to Chanel.
- Jet black crepe bodice with crystal pleated georgette skirt.
- White satin detachable collar and cuffs, and decorative gold rope and rhinestone buttons.
- Full acetate lining.
- Closes at back with hidden zip and hook & eye.
- Nicely constructed and finished, and quite substantial.
- Union made in the USA, with care.
From the Mullins collection.
Labels: Karen Lawrence by Matthew, 1974-'95 ILGWU label
Fiber/Care: 100% polyester with acetate lining, dry-clean only
Condition: there is ever-so-slight discoloration at the back of the collar (was not able to capture in a photo, it's very subtle)
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- please ignore the vintage size 10 tag and go by the following -
sleeves: 23"/58cm (cuffs detached)
bust: 34"/86.25cm plus seams
natural waist: 31.5"/80cm
hips (at drop waist seam): 39"/99cm
(BDV SKU: 00467-057)
Note: International buyers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.