80s Embellished Jacket - sm, med, lg
- Entirely covered with rows and rows of soft, subtly fringe-y floral fabric (alliterative!)
- Embellished with sequins, beads, and (nonfunctional, just for show) sequined buttons
- Closes with a long, sturdy, white zipper and two large snaps, one at the funnel neck, one at the hem
- Cream cotton with multi-color floral of pinks, greens, and blue.
- Two large pockets on the front
- Extremely soft and comfy. Feels very nice to wear. Light, but substantial.
This jackets coordinate perfectly with these embellished jeans for a "totally 80s" ensemble. Contact us if you'd like both pieces at a discounted price.
Labels: none, home sewn
Fiber/Care: all cotton / washable (turn inside out, use gentle cycle, steam if necessary after low-heat tumble drying, or hang to dry)
Condition: a bit of "ring-around-the-collar" and a few spots on the interior only. overall, looks fresh and new.
*This 80s embellished cotton jacket is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(80s jackets were intentionally oversized. Live model is 5'5", 112 lbs, 35" bust, and it fits her well, but it should work for a range of figures).
shoulders (dropped): 26"/66cm
sleeves (full length): 16"/40.5cm
approximate natural waist: 42"/106.5cm
across edge of hem: 37"/94cm
total length: 26.5"/67.25cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.