80s Floral Peplum Dress - sm, petite
From the 1980s (1988, to be exact), an iconic peplum dress in the loveliest of floral prints, with all the "totally awesome" details:
- Short, kimono-cut dolman sleeves with shoulder pads
- True surplice (wrap-style/crossover) bodice
- Ruched, defined waist
- Slim skirt with peplum and kick pleat
- Unlined except at the ruched waist
- Zips at skirt and waist, buttons at bodice back
- Made in U.S.A.
Labels: Jane Singer (petites)
Fiber/Care: 100% rayon (challis fabric) / it says Dry Clean Only, but it's washable, with care (cool water, hang dry, iron or steam)
*This 80's peplum dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(it's a petite cut (shorter all over), but it's not a modern size 8, so please go by the following measurements and leave yourself breathing room)
bodice length (to top of ruching): 12"/30.5cm
bodice length (to bottom of ruching): 19"/48.25cm
waist (center of ruching): 26"/66cm
hips (9" below center waist): 40"/101.5cm
total length: 38"/96.5cm w 1.5"/3.75cm hem allowance
Shown on Delphine, who measures 32b, 24w, 35.25h and is very tall. It fits her nicely, but there's a bit of room to spare.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.