From the 1980s, a strapless party dress in pink lace.
- boned, strapless bodice with vertical darts
- full tea-length skirt has its own, built-in crinoline
- white lace trim at top of bodice and edge of skirt
- fabulous pink satin cummerbund sash with enormous bow at back
- iconic Gunne Sax style perfect for any prom, party, or special event
Labels: Gunne Sax
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like poly blend lace over soft synthetic satin with nylon netting for fullness / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: no flaws to note
- this dress fits Delphine the Mannequin perfectly, and she measures bust: 32, waist: 24, but her body has no give at all. please contact us for help if you are unsure about fit -
bodice length on side seam: 8.5"/21.5cm
waist (at bottom edge of cummerbund): 25"/63.5cm
skirt length: 31"/78.5cm
hem sweep: 116"/295cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.