From the mid-1980s, the perfect pair of jeans.
- high waisted and so comfortable
- lots of roomy pockets, plus a skinny pocket in back
- figure-flattering -- smooth through the hips, looser on the legs with a slight taper at the slightly cropped ankle
- 100% cotton (no Lycra) and Made in the U.S.A.
- from my personal collection (that's me heading to a Stranger Things tour in the first photo. the show is filmed here in Atlanta but I've never been in it)
Labels: unknown brand (RN number only points to a conglomerate)
Fiber/Care: all cotton / machine wash
Condition: no flaws
hips: up to 42"/106.5cm across your seat
inseam: 28"/71cm (ankle length on someone around 5'6")
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.