Authentic 1980s denim jeans customized back then by the original owner, my friend Millie. They feature:
- A seriously high rise. These are legit high-waisted, not the 2021 variety that barely reach your belly button. Check out that mile-long zipper (ok, 7.5"/19cm)*
- Lace, ribbon, fringe, flowers and more trim the three front pockets.
- Two back pockets were left as-is.
- Gusset added in the crotch -- how high a rise can you get!?
- Typical 80s cut with easy fit and wide, tapering legs. Don't forget your scrunch socks (worn on the outside, FYI).
*The ridiculous little nubbin of a zipper we see on most modern jeans isn't a fashion statement. It's an indication of cheap construction and cost-cutting.
These jeans are just begging to be worn with this embellished jacket. Contact us for a deal on both pieces.
Labels: I see no any indication of the original brand, but she assures me they were not home-sewn, only home-embellished
Fiber/Care: 100% cotton denim -- the heavy kind that lasts / washable
Condition: minor signs of wear, all visible in photos
*These embellished 80s jeans are clean and ready to wear.*
(keep in mind, these are old-school denim with no lycra)
waist: 30"/76cm (at actual waist, not below belly button)
high hip (across front below curve of pockets): 36"/91.5cm
low hip (across seat, 1" below points of back pockets): 43"/109cm
top of thigh: 13.5"/34cm across, so 27"/68.5cm around
bottom edge of cuff: 7"/17.5cm across, so 14"/35.5cm around
rise (center crotch to top of front waist): 14"/35.5cm
inseam (inner leg seam from crotch to hem): 26.5"/67.25cm
outseam (outer leg seam from waist to hem): 38"/96.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.