80s Laura Ashley Floral Cotton Dress
From the 1980s, a lightweight, crisp cotton tea-length dress in a fuchsia pink and aqua small floral print.
- Covered buttons at the piped bodice and puffed, elbow-length sleeves.
- Nipped waist.
- Full skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (not included).
- Closes at front placket and with side zipper. Side seam pocket.
- Made in Great Britain.
Labels: Laura Ashley
Fiber/Care: 100% cotton, washable
Condition: no flaws to note. there's a notch out of the content/care/size tag. ribbon belt is just a serving suggestion and not included ; ).
*This dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- please ignore the tag and go by the following -
hem sweep: 128"/325cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.