80s Laura Ashley Purple and Black Cotton Velvet Party Dress
From the 1980s (in case you couldn't tell), a party dress with all the best 80s features.
- High-quality cotton velvet in a deep-purple-and-black, subtle floral print
- Sleeves for days! Not just puffy, but double layer, creating a tulip silhouette
- Bodice features a sweetheart neckline, princess seams, and slightly dropped waist
- The back! Open, plunging "bow" design, without a too cute actual bow. The center "knot" has stretch, making this dress extra comfortable. As with the sleeves, the back is made up of two layers, each lined in silky solid black
- Full, unlined skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (displayed for you with a small petticoat, not included)
- Side zipper closure
- Made in Hungary
Labels: Laura Ashley
Fiber/Care: 100% cotton velvet partially lined in polyester / dry-clean
Condition: No flaws to note.
*This 80s party dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.
-please ignore the size tags as sizing has changed since the 1980s!-
bust: 32"/81.25cm plus room from seams about 35"/89cm
bodice length (slightly dropped waist): 17.5"/44.5cm
at natural waist: 28"/71cm
at dropped waist seam" 29.5"/73.5cm
total length: 49.5"/125.75cm (1.5"/3.75cm hem allowance)
hem sweep: 110"/279.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.