80s Linen Shirtwaist Dress With Pockets - sm, med
Vintage 1980s dark gray linen shirtwaist dress from Brooks Brothers.
- 100% quality mid-weight linen
- Nicely tailored with notched collar, buttoned chest pockets, full button placket with snaps at and below the waist, and box pleats opening to a gently full skirt.
- Two side seam pockets (that's a Samsung Galaxy S9 phone fully secure in the depths of the pocket).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- From my personal collection.
The red belt shown is not vintage and not included (unless you really want it, in which case, let me know).
Labels: Brooks Brothers (oldest clothing store in the U.S., founded 1818, known for its high-quality, traditional, "preppy" clothing)
Fiber/Care: 100% linen / tag says dry-clean, but you can wash it in cold water and hang to dry
Condition: no flaws to note
*This vintage linen shirtwaist dress has been freshly cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bodice length: 16"/40.5cm
waist: 27.5"/70cm (could gain up to about an inch by moving snaps)
hips: max. about 48"/122cm
length: 47"/119.25cm + 1.5"/3.75cm hem
hem sweep: 76"/193cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.