Maxi skirt in buffalo plaid of luscious bright colors with a wide border of textural floral embroidery at the hem.
* Crisp acetate fabric feels like raw silk.
* Straight silhouette with hip pleats for shape, front and back.
* Unlined. Deep hem with hem tape. Hanging loops.
* Side zip with wide hook&eye at the waist tab.
* Union made with care in the USA in the 1980s.
From the Mary A. estate.
Labels: manufacturer's label has been cut out, but remaining WPL label tells us the skirt was made by Susan Thomas, a womenswear company in business from 1947 through 1992; 1974-'95 ILGWU tag
Fiber/Care: 100% acetate, dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note
*This skirt came to us dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
Measurements (of the maxi skirt, not the body that will wear it):
- labeled a size 12, but please go by the following measurements, as sizes are inconsistent and have changed over time -
hips: 42"/106.5cm without opening pleats at all
length: 43"/109cm plus 3"/7.5cm hem
Note to International Customers: Your country may charge you taxes or import fees on goods shipped from abroad. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs, which are the buyer's responsibility.