From the 1980s, a high-quality, navy blue party dress.
- Wear it with strapless or with its satin spaghetti straps.
- Net lace is embellished with sequin flowers on the fully boned (front and back), sweetheart bodice.
- Lots of strategic darts add additional support and shaping.
- Pleated taffeta hip sash accentuates your curves.
- Straight skirt with scalloped edge has back slit for ease of movement.
- Beneath the lace is a layer of sheer navy chiffon.
- Entire dress is lined in a silky taupe fabric.
- Nylon Talon back zip with top hook&eye.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Reminds us of Princess Diana at her chic and stylish, post-Charles best.
Labels: Nuit (French for "night"), 1974-'95 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: unmarked, high-quality synthetics (nylon, acetate), dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note
*This dress is professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
~ Dress is labeled a size 10, but please go by the measurements below.
It is too big on Lola the Mannequin, so we clipped it to show the shape. ~
bust: 34" (86.25cm) plus room from darts and bones
(should accommodate a full bust)
natural waist: 31" (78.5cm) at smallest point
high hip at top of sash: 36" (91.5cm)
hip at bottom of sash: 40" (101.5cm)
from center bodice top to hem: 34.5" (87.5cm)
from top of strap to hem, on front: 42.5" (108cm)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~