80s Scott McClintock Brocade and Velvet Jacket - sm, med
From the 1980s, a jacket for dress-up occasions, or dressing up casual ones. Would look great with palazzo pants, a long skirt, or sleek leggings.
- Rich floral brocade in pinks, mauves, lavender, greens, and metallic gold, with rich jet-black velvet
- Metallic gold piping
- Velvet buttons with satin loops
- Fully lined in solid black satin
- Made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Scott McClintock Sportswear
Fiber/Care: 70% rayon, 20% polyester, 10% metallic / dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note beyond the slightest hint of wear at the usual spots (edges of cuffs, edge of neck)
*This jacket has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
(please ignore vintage size 8 tag and go by the following)
mid hip: 40"/101.5cm
low hip (at edge of hem): 42"/106.5cm
length, top of shoulder to hem: 27.5"/70cm
☞ +Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.