Figure-hugging, jet black chiffon party, disco, or cocktail dress from the 1980s.
- Stretchy lining hugs your curves, gently.
- Spaghetti straps, princess neckline, and ruching all down the bodice.
- Flowy, dance-ready skirt with asymmetrical hem that's longer in back than in front.
- Back zip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Calls to mind Princess Diana's famous "revenge" dress of the same era.
Labels: Casadei Electra
Fiber/Care: 100% nylon (soft chiffon over stretchy lining), dry-clean
Condition: No flaws.
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- please ignore the vintage size 6 label and go by the following -
bust: 28"/71cm, stretches to at least 36"/91.5cm
bodice (top of cup to top of waist peak): 15"/38cm
natural waist: 25.5"/64.5cm
hip (at bodice edge): 36"/91.5cm
top of cup to hem: 38"/96.5cm front,
For reference, this dress fits me well and I measure b: 35.5 (32D), w: 26, hip: 36. If your measurements are similar, it should work for you. There's a bit of stretch all over.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.