- convenient "combination" of camisole-style tank top and long pants with a split/overlapping crotch (for bathroom convenience)
- bright white with no stains or obvious signs of wear
- super soft and supremely comfy
- perfect for sleeping, as an extra layer beneath modern or historic clothing, or just lounging around
- makes a great corset liner or full slip replacement under dresses or pants/trousers
One-piece underwear like these were popular for decades, between the late 1800s and the 1920s or so. These are most likely fairly early, based on the construction and cotton fabric (later models tended to be silk and/or rayon).
Labels: none remain
Fiber/Care: no tags, 100% cotton, washable
Condition: excellent. we could find only a teensy flaw in the edge of one leg opening, as shown.
*This Edwardian union suit is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
Note that this garment is very stretchy. If you want it to be form-fitting, your body measurements should be the same as or somewhat larger than the garment's, if you want it to fit loosely, your body measurements should be smaller. Note that the length will shorten a bit with a fuller-sized body inside it.
(taken with union suit lying flat and unstretched. fabric has lots of give):
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.