From the early 1900s, an exquisite antique blouse or shirtwaist in finest, most-delicate bright white cotton.
- Broderie anglaise with cotton lace insets, tucks, embroidery
- Slight pigeon-bust silhouette with fullness at the front
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- Softest lace inserts, stand-up collar, and cuffs
- Closes at back with 8 original, small, glass buttons
- Finely finished, with French seams
Labels: no manufacturer's label. the original owner's name is hand-written inside the waistband
Fiber/Care: cotton / gently washable (use a net bag and mild detergent, do not tumble)
Condition: no flaws to note
*This antique waist is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
neck interior circumference: 11.75"/30cm
Shown modeled on a larger-than-average 11-year-old (fits well) and a dress form (which is too broad in the chest). The blouse also fits our 6' tall adult-size mannequin with bust 32", but is too short on her. This item should work for a slim tween/teen or petite (both short and slim) woman. Compare the blouse's measurements (especially length) to something you own that fits, keeping in mind it should not fit too snugly and does not stretch.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.