Edwardian Corset Cover
From the late Victorian or Edwardian era, a lovely corset cover in crisp white cotton and a harder-to-find size.
- Wear it alone or under a blouse as a tank top, camisole, or even sleepwear, or (if you're like me) over your corset with your historic ensembles.
- Crisp, soft, sturdy, bright-white cotton with broderie anglaise (eyelet).
- Closes in front with four buttons, plus an additional three hidden snaps/poppers (most likely added more recently for modesty).
- Beautifully made with flat-felled seams and lots of tiny hand stitches.
Labels: no manufacturer's label, but there's a tiny label with the original owner's initials in red (as was the fashion) on the interior waistband.
Fiber/Care: cotton / washable (hang or flat dry to prolong its life)
Condition: bright white and wonderful, with only a few teeny glitches (see photo). the purple ribbon is a modern replacement and can be removed or replaced with any color or type you prefer.
*This antique corset cover is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
waist: just shy of 32"/81.25cm
circumference of armhole/armscye: 21.5"/54.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.