Adorable faux-antique, Edwardian-style bathing costume, most likely from the 1960s or 70s, possibly older.
- Includes dress, pantaloons, mob-cap type hat, and belt -- complete ensemble.
- 100% cotton, washable, comfortable.
- Elastic at sleeve and leg cuffs, interior band of cap, and at waist of pants.
- Fun polka-dot fabric in orange dots on medium blue ground, with white trim.
- Very well made.
- Perfect for reenactments, photo shoots, Somewhere in Time, Downtown Abby and 20s parties, etc. We've replaced some of the elastic, which was no longer bouncy.
Condition is very good to excellent, with only the most minor signs of age and wear.
This antique-style vintage bathing costume is freshly laundered and ready to wear. Should fit a wide range of sizes.
The actual measurements of the garment are provided below. Compare these with your own measurements or those of clothes that fit you well, and take into consideration how much ease/wiggle room you'd prefer.
shoulders: 17" / 43cm
bust: 40.5" / 102.5
waist (not elastic): 36.5" / 92.5cm
hips at 9" below waist: 58" / 147.25cm
length of top: 36" / 91.5cm
waist: stretches easily from 20-40" / 50.75-101.5cm
hips across bottom: 56" / 142.25cm rise (from waist to crotch): 14" / 35.5cm
inseam (from crotch to hem along inside of leg): 19" / 48.25cm
BELT - 3.5" wide x 73" long / 8.5cm wide x 185.5cm long
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.