Mid-century gold-tone brass minaudière in its own black faille carrying case.
- Unused and pristine.
- Refillable lipstick tube snaps into place.
- Covered powder box has screen and puff (and company logo on top)
- Cigarette box (vintage, unfiltered size) is perfect for keys, money, or other necessities -- use your imagination.
- Exterior snap pocket with original comb will hold your ID, cards, coins, etc.
- Large interior mirror.
- Compact fits perfectly into sleek black case and snaps open/closed with "Swinglok" clasp.
- Beautifully made, substantial, and feels wonderful in your hand.
Research turned up "Swinglok Sophisticate" compacts of this sort advertised between 1943 and the early 1960s.
Condition: only flaw to note is a single, tiny dark spot on the back of the case (see photos) just below the "swinglok" arm. will likely lift with metal polish.
Dimensions (approximate, of case inside carrier):
3.25"/8.25cm high + 3.5"/8.5cm handle drop
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.