An authentic, iconic Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress.
- Style is called Brea.
- Not vintage (it's from 2006), but superb quality, beautifully made.
- Silk jersey bodice in a cream, dark taupe, and black animal-like geometric print.
- Three-quarter sleeves have true French cuffs with removable, double covered-button cufflinks.
- Surplice bodice with left breast flap pocket.
- True wrap style adjusts for individualized fit and comfort.
- Long ties to secure as you prefer at front (as we did), at the hip, or at back.
- Skirt is soft, non-itchy wool jersey with hip slash pockets.
Sexy yet professional, and just as fabulous as it was when we first saw it, in 1972.
Labels: Diane Von Furstenberg
Condition: there are a few pulls in the silk at the upper back (see photos)
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bust: 32"/81.25cm (despite the darts and fabric stretch, will work best on a small-busted frame)
waist: 26"/66cm (at smallest)
skirt length: 27.5"/70cm
Note: The tag says 4, but this dress runs small and slim, so please consider the measurements carefully.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~