40s Slip Dress
Cool, shimmering ice blue slip (or nightie) may in fact be a dress, as it's certainly substantial enough to wear on its own if you can carry it off.
- Not sheer, and the tubular straps do not adjust.
- Ecru lace trim
- Princess-seamed bodice with scalloped waist
- Swishy, eight-gore skirt. No closure.
- Slips over the head.
Labels: none - home sewn with care
Fiber/Care: unmarked, feels like rayon satin, lace is either cotton or a cotton-rich blend
Condition: there are some faint splotches along the interior hem, a bit of shadowy not-sure-what (loss of gloss?) at one side seam, and a tiny roughed-up area at the center upper back -- none of this would photograph properly and it's all quite inconspicuous.
*This slip dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- has the usual gave of a slinky slip -
shoulder to waist: 16"/40.5cm
Shown unclipped on Delphine, who measures b: 32, w: 24, h: 35.25, and there's room to spare.
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.