Vintage beaded purse, handmade in Belgium.
- so elegant, with a subtle, sparkly glow
- fully beaded -- outside, on the bottom, and on the interior of the top above the drawstring
- interior is golden satin, with a slip pocket
- drawstrings end in beaded bobbles
- lightweight and comfortably to carry
- vintage could be anywhere from antique to early 60s, but is most likely pre-WWII
Labels: only "Made in Belgium" with no manufacturer
Materials: appears to be sequins, aurora borealis medallions mimicking mother-of-pearl, and metallic glass beads, on silk, lined in rayon satin, with twisted rayon cord drawstring
Condition: I have identified only a single missing sequin, on the bottom, as shown in the photo.
Dimensions: approx. 7"/17.5cm tall, 6"/16.5cm wide
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.