Vtg Pleated Skirt in Blue With White
Beautifully made, vintage pleated skirt in a substantial, high-quality fabric.
- Bright medium blue with strip of creamy white at the hem.
- Pleats are stitched down for a slim silhouette through the hips.
- Lined (with lovely hand stitching) at the hips.
- Side metal zipper with bar hook&eye at waistband.
- The style is a perennial classic. This skirt could be as old as 40s, or could be more recent.
We have another of this skirt in cream with a black hem border. Same size, same beautiful construction, same quality fabrics. Inquire if interested for a special deal on both.
Labels: none - home sewn
Fiber/Care: no tags, looks and feels like heavy linen, could be a rayon blend / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this vintage pleated skirt professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
hips at bottom of stitched-down section: 40"/101.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.