Vintage Cheongsam Dress in Black Floral - sm, med
Vintage cheongsam (also known as a qi pao) Chinese dress in jet black with gold and red chrysanthemum floral.
- Traditional frog closures with hidden, reinforced snaps along bodice opening, plus hook&eye at neck.
- Side zipper
- Short sleeves
- Bodycon fit, with side slits for ease of movement
- Most likely from the 1960s, but could be more recent
- Authentic, made in Hangzhou, China
Labels: Solz Squirrel
Fiber/Care: no content tag, feels like silky, substantial rayon / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note, looks and feels new and unworn, although there is no way to be certain that's the case
*This qi pao or cheongsam is clean and ready to wear.*
bust (labeled a size 36): 35"/89cm + darts
side slits: 13"/33cm high
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.