80s Black Disco Dress - sm, med
A slinky black 1980s dress with beautifully beaded collar.
- super-soft jersey fabric
- double-layer blouson bodice lined at front with overlay open at back
- A-line skirt has lots of swish and movement
- suitable for modest dressers
- Union Made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Clair de Lune, 1974-'95 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: no content tag, polyester or synthetic blend / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
hem sweep: 148"/376cm
It's a bit too big on Delphine the Mannequin (she measures b32, w24, h35.25), and would flatter a somewhat fuller figure.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.